Family Case Management
Our primary focus in Family Case Management is educating you on how best to advocate for your child or family member.
Through one-to-one training on your child’s needs, goals and available resources, our goal is to help you assume the role as ‘case manager’ with support and assistance from us as needed.
RCC’s Family Case Management Services include:
- Attending IPP – Individual Program Plan – with Regional Center
- Attending IEP – Individualized Education Plan – with school district
- Coordinating and attending physician appointments
- Advocating for therapy and equipment through CCS, Regional Center or insurance companies
- Coordinating services through IHSS – In-Home Support Services
Suite 103, San Diego, CA 92108
7851 Mission Center Court
San Diego, CA 92108