- Tim B.
- They prepare you for life outside of the hospital walls.
- Jerome Stenehjem, Sharp Hospital – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- In this community RCC is really a one-of-a-kind organization, I don’t know any other kind of organization that does what it does. They have amazing nurses, a great staff, relationships with peers & insurance companies, and they know how to make things happen. So, I think they’re a special and unique resource.
- Carol Battaglia, Esq. – Attorney at Law, Battaglia & Waltari
- RCC has helped me to serve the beneficiaries of my special needs trust in the best way possible. It takes a team to do the best job of administering a special needs trust and you want to have RCC as part of your team.
- Doreen Casuto, RN – President, Rehabilitation Care Coordination
- The goal is not to create somebody who is dependent on us. The goal is to find out what resources they have so they can be independent.
- Walter Strauser – Sharp Rehabilitation, Rehab Physician
- They’re the best when it comes to case management and life care planning. But the most important thing they do is help my patients take back their lives.
- George Kindley, Esq. – Attorney at Law, The Kindley Firm
- RCC is very dependable. So, If I call and need to speak with someone its not a gap in time where I am waiting and wondering why nobody got back to me. The same thing goes for a patient and my clients are so appreciative for what RCC is doing for them and helping them through a tough time. That’s what makes the relationship so special.
- Marilyn P
- If you ever needed somebody in the court room or in the medical profession that you don’t think you’re getting what you need, Doreen is your person.
RCC has helped me to serve the beneficiaries of my special needs trust in the best way possible. I often represent corporate fiduciaries and private professional fiduciaries who have some knowledge regarding care management but don’t really have the expertise to deal with the details involved in providing the best care possible for a special needs individual. RCC takes the guess work out of what to do to enhance the quality of a beneficiary’s life. Furthermore, if there is ever a question regarding any of the expenditures from a trust for beneficiary’s care, you will have RCC’s documentation and expertise to back up. It takes a team to do the best job of administering a special needs trust and you want to have RCC as part of that team.
Doreen was retained by my office on a very important traumatic brain injury case. She helped put together a compelling life care plan that provided for our young client with all of her future medical and care needs. Doreen is very hands on. She is also very exhaustive with her study and research to support her opinions. She is professional and very well spoken. The jury related with Doreen in our case. Her testimony was essential in our ability to recover compensation for our client’s past and future medical needs. I felt that working with RCC was successful due to the easy process and communication. Doreen kept us informed and involved in the process, and was always cognizant of our needs.
Doreen is an amazing case manager. She figured out my personality after a while and she knew what and how to ask me. She knew what I want and what I wanted to do.