The Connection between Patient, Family & their needs.
It can be overwhelming.
Not just the Patient’s new situation, but the possible resources, needs and options available. Rehab Care is your link; not just for medical but community, educational and governmental options as well.
Let us be the advocate, cheerleader and support system for the Patient and their family as they’re are provided a continuum of care to meet the Patient’s best possible outcome.
Care Coordination can assist with:
- Monitoring Health Status & Progress with your team
- Serve as liaison between the patient, their family and insurance service providers
- Containing Costs
- Providing discharge planning for reintegration (if possible)
- Home Assessment / Modifications
- Identifying short and long term care needs
- Coordinating with Special Needs Trusts
- Benefit Coordination
Let us perform an assessment to determine which benefits might be best suited for your needs.
These may include:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (STD and LTD)
- California State Disability (EDD)
- Medi-Cal Health Coverage and Healthy Families
- County Medical Services (CMS)
- California Childrens Services (CCS)
- Regional Centers / California
- Health Coverage/Protection (COBRA)
- Health Insurance Premium Program (HIPP)
- Section 8 Housing
- Medicare Insurance Coverage
- IHSS – In Home Support Services
- Department of Rehabilitation (DOR)
Suite 103, San Diego, CA 92108
7851 Mission Center Court
San Diego, CA 92108